Transform Your Business with Expert Advisory Services
In addition to a comprehensive selection of core services, I offer several other services to assist my clients. This includes:
In collaboration with Fleur Linke who has over 20 years of experience in delivering successful and award-winning projects for the hotel industry in South Australia, we can assist with:
- Hotel refurb design.
- Access to suppliers & manufacturers.
- Preliminary pricing of selected items.
Varying tourism businesses identify a need for further high-level strategic oversight of their business. Some of these reasons may include:
- Family-owned businesses with next-generation involvement
- Owners maturing and looking to transition more towards retirement or sale
- Expanding and underperforming business
- Establish a board and governance structure
- Establish a board reporting process
- Host Board Meetings (as a non-board member), as frequently
- Contribute towards strategic direction and risk mitigation
discussions and decision making
and focus on.
- Secretariate role, capturing key decisions and actions
from each meeting. Also compiling Board pack and issuing to Board members.
Our Housekeeping Labour Strategy includes:
- RETENTION – Strategy to keep your team, incentivise and display that you value their loyalty, so you don’t need to replace them.
- RECRUITMENT – Strategy to better attract applicants to your business.
- RETAINMENT – Strategy to not increase load/dependency on housekeeping, but still attract & secure more business.
New Tourism Project Boost
Tourism businesses with a vision don’t often clearly enough articulate a solid business case that will help secure the finance they need to deliver on their ideas. First and foremost, tourism operators with new concepts to develop need to meticulously study the market opportunity, ideally creating a differentiated product or experience within your region and market.
Collaboration with a professional business advisor can assist you in making the most of your ideas. Loftus Business Advisory is well-equipped to provide valuable insights and guidance to clients in the sector. With over 30 years of experience in the tourism industry, including financial modelling, market analysis, development and planning, and, most importantly, an understanding of financial rules and valuation methods, we can help you make your vision a reality.
- Develop varying financial feasibility scenarios
- Understand the funding potential for your proposed project.
- Create a plan that meets the bank’s criteria to increase the chances of securing finance.
Dreamt of even greater profitability? Propel your hotel to new heights.
Get an in-depth assessment of your tourism business and professional advice to help you maximise profits.